Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and I wish all of you good health & prosperity in the coming year.

I have many new card designs to share with you!

* Monochromatic: in black and white – some with scroll designs and stamped words or other embellishments (bling!). These cards are very crisp and clean looking!
* Asian dolls: stamped in black and white with color added. These cute cards will brighten anyone’s day!
* Faith: inspirational messages from the Bible.
* Inspiration: words to inspire and uplift!

These cards are available in regular greeting size as well as mini-greeting size.

Additionally, cards can be personalized – give me a call or send me an email if you have something special you are looking for!

Valentine’s Day
Saturday, February 14, 2009


Don’t forget your Valentine! Family, Friends, Co-Workers – everyone loves to be remembered on this special day! Valentine’s Day is not reserved just for the love of your life – it is a special day to share love and friendship with everyone you care about! Valentine’s will be available beginning February 2nd.

If you get your addressed valentines to me by Friday, February 6th - I will have them mailed out from the Loveland Post Office with the special Loveland "Valentine's Day" stamp!

No comments: